“Clean and Comfortable rooms close to everything in NMB!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North

You added Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10231 N. Kings Highway (Hwy 17), Myrtle Beach, SC 29572   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #27 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Wernersville, Pennsylvania
“Clean and Comfortable rooms close to everything in NMB!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed at this great hotel on the way home from FLA to PA. Wanted to see Carolina Opry Christmas Show for the first time. The rooms in this hotel only 5 minutes from the Opry were immaculate and extremely comfortable. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was the usual fare. All things considered this was more than you would expect in a budget hotel.

Room Tip: Room location doesn't seem to be an issue.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
SoBoVa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Check in by Crystal was fast and pleasant. She made sure that all our needs was met. Lobby was well appointed. Room was very clean the TV was new, the bed slept awesome the AC was new. The bathroom needed work the door was hard to close and needed renovations. Breakfast was good. Eggs,bacon,fresh fruit, waffles etc. Attendant was very efficient.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Conover, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014 via mobile

Went to North Myrtle Beach to GI to Alabama Theater after reading all the positive commentsand 100% recommend rate decided to book. Was not disappointed. It was clean, with a excellent staff convenient to to theater. just as described..

• Stayed October 2014
Hudson Valley NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

A clean, convenient inn that looks recently remodeled. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. Nice small pool, decent breakfast, very reasonable room prices. Staff were friendly and helpful. Marriott seems to always put the sink in the alcove between the room and the toilet. I supose some find it convenient, but if it's for convenience, why not make it full size instead of the tiny space they allow? I stayed on the 3rd floor, where a/c units and beds were being replaced. I awoke to doors slamming. It wasn't particularly early, but I had planned to sleep later. The wi-fi was quite slow. Overall however, the inn has everything a traveller needs, at a reasonable cost. I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

My husband and I went to MB to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. Upon check in at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North. I had booked a double as it was the only thing left that my AAA would accept for the selected dates. We were pleasantly surprise to learn that they changed our room to a spacious King size room very modern on the 4th floor room 412 near the elevator. The hotel itself is very nice not to mentioned the front desk attendants. (Wilma in particular) in which she is very knowledgeable about the area what attractions to see and restaurants to have lunch or dinner at. My advice if visiting MB for the first time you will definitely need to rent a car to get around area as they do not have any public transportation nor any shuttles or cabs nearby. Places to see are Broadway on the beach, Boardwalk, sky wheel, Ocean blvd, Barefoot Landing, Surfside, Myrtle Beach State Park, Myrtle Beach Mall next door to catch a movie as we did, Tanger's Outlet and so much much more.......If anyone is hesitant about selecting the Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North like I was at first after reading mixed reviews. Don't be!!!!!. It is all good!!!!!!........My husband and I will be returning to the Fairfield Inn on our next future visit to MB. With all that was said and you decide to stay. I hope you have a good experience as my husband and I did at the Fairfield Inn. One more thing before I forget.......the breakfast starts at 6 am till 10 am........and its pretty good they have a variety and make sure that you have enough before leaving the area. That's how concern they are about their guests staying at the Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: stay on a higher floor.Room #412
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

We were in town for the weekend attending a concert at the HOB and needed a hotel fairly close. This hotel met the requirement and the price was reasonable. Be warned, when you first turn off of Rt. 17, you will drive over a small culvert as you enter their parking lot, not good for your car if you don't take it slow. Check-in was speedy, and the clerk was welcoming. The lobby, with a modern flair, looked clean and inviting. We booked a standard king room, however, when we arrived in room #419, it was a single queen bed. The room was right next to the elevators and not far from the ice machine, neither of the two caused any noise issue problems. The room had a long hallway, and the sleeping area, though smaller and more compact than some rooms, worked out just fine. The bathroom vanity, was super small and was located outside of the bathroom. I never like rooms with this design when sharing a room, as it disturbs persons who are sleeping when you have to dry hair, apply makeup, brush teeth and such. The entire room, including the bathroom appeared to be spotless. The tub was narrower than usual, but had good water pressure. The bathroom door was annoying, as it would not close completely without a good hard push and then you had to give it a good yank to open, warped? The room was cool with the AC working properly, but during our entire stay the room was humid and damp, but I did not smell or see mold or mildew. Our fresh bath towels and bed linens, felt slightly wet, damp and my hair was a frizzy mess once styled sitting in the room because of that humidity factor. The bed pillows were a joke, not thick or large enough, I had to ask for extras. The bed linens and towels had a fresh bleach smell, which I love. The bed was comfortable. The entire room seemed to have gotten a recent makeover, as all furnishings, TV, carpet, paint appeared to be new. I went down for breakfast the first morning. They offered a good variety of items and the area was clean. If returning to the area in the future, I would consider staying here again, but I'd
prefer the humidity to not be a problem, as it was a big negative for me. If I could ignore that
and the bathroom door, this hotel would get an excellent rating from me.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Marietta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

My husband and I went to myrtle beach!!! The hotel was very spacious and live able!!!! The breakfast was delicious! I would stay here again! The people behind the counter was great!!! Wilma was very awesome!!! The pool and sauna was very warm!!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North? Share your experiences!