We stayed 1 day at the Sands Beach Club in room 128 which is right on the ocean. The view was great and the room was nicely decorated. Sliding door on the master bathroom tub/shower. Stainless Steel fridge. The bed in the master bedroom was uncomfortable and broken. That needs to be fixed. Two bedrooms and 2 baths. Plenty of room for 4 people. With only one day stay I cannot comment on service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Club Resort is a multi-level, mixed use resort property, meaning that some units are owned in whole, year round by owners and some are owned by timeshare owners and managed by a board of directors. To offer potential guests the most accurate information please include the unit number in your review. As a mixed use property the units can vary in their decor, housekeeping and maintenance. All guests have access to all the resort amenities such as the indoor pool, outdoor pools, grill area, tennis courts, basketball courts and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Club Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Hotel Myrtle