This was our first visit to SeaGlass. We stayed during Fall Bike Week. When we made reservations we asked for a oceanfront villa. I was disappointed when we got city front. But, once were got inside the unit was wonderful with a amazing view with the ceiling to floor windows. We were on the 19th floor. And Ioved being able to see the whole city and also be able to see the ocean as well. There was no parking area there but they did have a parking deck on the next street. Which wasn't bad, it was monitored by security. The kitchen was stocked with quality china, silverware, pots, pans and appliances. Very spacious. Plenty of room in bathroom and bedroom, which had ceiling to floor windows. All windows had blinds.. On ground floor there is a laundry room. Pool and hot tub. Both very large and clean. All units are 1 BR but the couch does have a sofa bed.
The staff was great and very helpful during our visit. But, I didn't like the fact that the maintenance man knocked. Said he needed to check the filter. He didn't change it. This could have been checked when no one was in the unit. And if we hadn't answered the door would he have let himself in? Trash and towel service everyday if you hang the tag on the door. All other room service is extra. Beach towels are provided also.
With-in walking distance of many places on the strip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SeaGlass Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaglass Tower Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Yachtsman
- Yachtsman Myrtle Beach Sc
- Seaglass Resort Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Tower Myrtle Beach
- Yachtsman Resort Hotel