I made my reservation at this timeshare property using ownership points. I was assigned an oceanfront 1 BR condo on a high floor. The views were absolutely astounding, both night and day. Nevertheless, I have to say that overall, my three night stay was a disappointment.
Layout of the unit was good, as were the bath and the towels and the toiletries provided. These additional plusses did not, however, make up for no wifi. Come on guys, even the cheapest, grungiest Myrtle Beach motels are offering free wifi. All you have is wired DSL which you charge for. My tablet does not even have an ethernet connection so I was stuck with my 3G smartphone and use of the wall mounted I-Pad in the lobby (connected wirelessly by the way). There was a second PC intended for guests to use in the lobby, but it was broken for almost all of the time that I was there.
I have to say that I was also disappointed by the front desk staff. While other timeshare properties often have uniformly well-trained customer service pros fronting the operation, some of these folks seemed more to me like 'I could care less' motel clerks (not all of them, mind you, but certainly some). Maybe its Myrtle Beach - or maybe the staff just mimics the attitude of senior management that shows (again, through things like the lack of wifi) that they care more about bucks than they do satisfying their customers. By the way, a fitness center would be a great addition as well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your SeaGlass Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaglass Tower Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Yachtsman
- Yachtsman Myrtle Beach Sc
- Seaglass Resort Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Tower Myrtle Beach
- Yachtsman Resort Hotel