The shame is this is a really, really beautiful hotel, despite being 25 years old. The rooms are great with wonderful views, indoor heated pool, hot tub, all glass suite with full kitchen and very comfortable beds, whirlpool tubs in every room....
But leave your laptop, smart phones & i-pads at home because the owners of this resort still think that INTERNET service, is some type of extra luxury item and then shoot themselves in the foot by cutting off their customers from the rest of the world. Not to mention a total LACK of WiFi service, so too bad I-pad owners. They haven't entered the '90's yet and don't offer WiFi at any price.
Oh, but you can connect in your room, via a network cable for only $9.95 per day. Wow! Boy I'm I ever glad I didn't waste 90 minutes on their high pressure time-share sales pitch. Who in the world would want to pay $70 per week extra, just so they could check their freakin' email??? Why not charge $10 per day for a tv and $10 for clean towels and $20 for a set of sheets. Once again its the higher end, nicer hotels that are owned by IDIOTS that can't seem to understand that there are probably 10,000 empty hotel rooms available with free wifi in Myrtle Beach this time of year and maybe their customers might like to log-on. What's worse is they don't even have a business office where you can log on for free... Oh they have a network connection in the lobby, but guess what? That costs $9.95 as well!
So, for a lack of ONE SIMPLE service, they not only lost us as a repeat customer, they also lost the 5 Star review I would have gladly given them if they they were not so shortsighted and greedy for an extra $10. Oh and guess what? They still didn't get it, because I walked down the street where the city of Myrtle Beach offers FREE WIFI! IDIOTS!!!
So why are you staying there?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SeaGlass Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaglass Tower Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Yachtsman
- Yachtsman Myrtle Beach Sc
- Seaglass Resort Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Tower Myrtle Beach
- Yachtsman Resort Hotel