“Beautiful Views” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Beautiful Views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I use SeaGlass Tower as our getaway at least once a year. Since the rooms are on the smaller side, and don't have washer/dryer, etc., they are better suited for a couple. When taking the kids, we have stayed at Shore Crest and the Carolina Grande. The views from SeaGlass are amazing and romantic for those times when Mom and Dad need peace and quiet!

Room Tip: Obviously the best rooms are the ones that face the ocean.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am not enthralled with Myrtle Beach, however, I loved SeaGlass Tower! The room had an incredible view, which I believe they all have the same view. It was clean and quaint, but perfect for four adults to stay in. I read the other reviews about out dated furniture, I have to say I don't agree. My passion is interior design and I would describe it as a modern/retro tropical decor, which compliments the room very well, and is very in style right now. I would definitely stay there again. The pool was nice as well.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

A cheap time share on the board walk that needs to be updated and smelling folks cooking from room to room.the pool next door was nice but the in side pool was just too hot and would take your breath with all the clorene. No one knew much at the front desk about the area food places or the best way to find anything.I had not been there in 33 years and not much to it then or now we sleep inthe room but stayed on the go for three nights and four days

• Stayed May 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Theres nothing I can fault about this hotel. The service was good, very clean, nice pool, and the room overlooked the beach. Was a beautiful view. the location is good. Would definately recomend a stay here in Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Mooresville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We just got back from a week stay at the Seaglass Tower and was very pleased...We had an ocean view standard and yes it was small but I liked it and thought it was quaint!! Nice view of the ocean and very clean pool..Room furniture is a little dated but still fine...We would stay again!! Housekeeping was friendly and prompt and location was awesome!! Kitchen was stocked with everything one needs!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Just finished up a weekend getaway with my wife at Seaglass. The location is great. Downtown MB and right on the ocean next to Pier 14. We had a smaller one bedroom standard. It had a great view of the ocean and the sunrise. Yes, it is small as all the rooms here are but it's perfect for a couple or couple and smaller child. The kitchen had a full size stove and fridge and was reasonably equipped. The living area has a sectional sofa that had an awesome views. The bedroom was small but had all we needed. The bathroom was large for the size of the unit. There is an indoor pool and the resort shares amenities with the Yachtsmans next door. The only drawback, as mentioned before is it is noisy but it never affected my sleep and you kind of expect noise at Myrtle Beach

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Booked through Bluegreen. This was our 2nd trip to MB. Last year we stayed at Harbour Lights which isn't on the beach due to last minute booking. ThIs year I book 1 year in advance, I had 3 choices at that time, city view std, city view delx, or ocean view std. If I was staying at a place on the beach obviously I want to see the ocean so I chose Ocean View std. Wrong choice! I don't know if there was a good choice though. It was myself, my husband, and our 7yo son staying in this 1br room (it did have a sleeper sofa) that had a "view" of the ocean....and by view I mean glimpse...and that was if you turn your head as far right as you could get it and press your face hard into the glass window. I would have never booked a smaller room if I had know I wasnt't actually getting a view of the ocean, nor would I have bothered to book a room near the beach or even on the strip for that matter. Seaglass has 1 indoor pool that is inside the building, 1 hot tub. They share 2 outdoor pools with the Sister hotels on each side. These pools are always disgusting. It also has 3 washers for 20 floors, and the dryers on these units are ridiculous, it took 2 hrs to dry a small load of beach towels!! The strip is LOUD all the time. It's a bunch of young kids with No manners,loud mouths (which need to be washed out with soap)louder music, and in need of a nicotine patch. The noise goes on and on until 3am or later! The people also come in off the street to use the bluegreen bathrooms! Oh and the elevators run slower than city buses, one even went down while people were in it. It took forever for them to get those poor people out. We will not be staying here ever again. If your thinking about staying here with your family, you may want to Look elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012