We were a group of four women there in Myrtle Beach for golf. Broadway Plantation had some great features for us. The bathrooms were set up with double sinks and lots of room for toiletries. Bad lighting was a big drawback in bedrooms and baths. Our two-bedroom time share was clean and comfortable with flat screen TV''s in both bedrooms and in the living area. We even used the washer and dryer and enjoyed the convenience.
The lobby area had a golf concierge that arrnaged our 5 tee times, and got us a great deal. He was very helpful and we were very pleased with the choices.
We had one "pool day" due to the cool weather, and floated in the Lazy River and laughed all the way!! Lots of chaises but NO pool bar or access to drinks or food. I was surprised that not one restaurant or bar was on the premises. Maybe in the summer there would be more in this area.
By the way, we were opposite the elevator and were worried about noise, but didn't hear a thing. The rooms are VERY soundproof...a great feature.
This complex is right next door to Broadway at the Beach , and good if going out at night for drinks and dinner. We had a blast at Crocodile Rocks!! nice trip!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Broadway Myrtle Beach