We are owners and our home resort is at the Myrtle Beach Plantation Resort. We have stayed there in the past and loved it but this time not so much. The weather was perfect, the pools were great but our room was the worst!! When I made our reservations I had requested a room that was newer and near the pool. I made these reservations in October for our trip in June 2009. We arrived and when we checked in I asked again for a newer model and to be near the pool. We were given a room in building 10, room #1011 to be exact. This room is meant for someone with a handicap which none of us have and so should not have been given to us in the first place. The room had a terrible odor and was just not what I had expected, especially since we have stayed there in the past and have usually been very pleased.
We where tired from a long car ride from NY so my husband did not want to request another room and I'm sorry we didn't because it just wasn't what I had expected. Very disappointed and when we told that to the gentlemen that we met with at the owners meeting where they try to sell you more stuff all he said was "sorry about that", yeah, well I'm sorry too!
After staying in a room like that and being owners where we actually pay a maintenance fee every year I would have expected a cleaner room.
Not impressed with Sheraton this time around -
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Broadway Myrtle Beach