I was somewhat wary about staying here when I read in the reviews that the property was a condo timeshare facility. The reasonable price (under $150 a night total for a huge 2/2 condo) and the fact that they did not have a 3 day minimum stay encouraged me to make the reservation the day before we arrived. We stayed 2 nights: the night before and Thanksgiving Day night in building 15, second floor in a 2/2 condo. Check-in and check-out was quick.and easy. All staff we met were friendly and efficient. Parking was very converient and elevators were easy to access. The condo was clean and well maintained. It had very high end furnishings and the bedding was wonderful. Flat screen tvs with dvd players worked great as did the wireless internet. The bathrooms were huge with additional sinks outside the main bathrooms. Water pressure was excellent but the tap water was highly chlorinated giving it a bad taste. The kitchen was well equipped. Occupancy was high the nights we were there but the complex was very quiet. We did notice that the soundproofing in the building walls was not very good. Fortunately our neighbors wre fairly quiet. The Broadway @ the Beach shopping and entertainment complex was a short 5 min. car ride away and access to all major highways in the area was easy. We didn't use any of the amenities at the complex because we were visiting with family who live in the area. I would definitely stay here again if the price is comparable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Broadway Myrtle Beach