“Lovely hotel, great location.” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1561 21st Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #78 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Jacksonville, nc
“Lovely hotel, great location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and another couple April 1, 2013. I would have to say we got what we paid for. It was a lovely hotel with a great receptionist who was able to let us check in early. For it being a pet friendly hotel, we expected some noise but it was very clean and quiet. We were in and out all day and late into the night as we wanted to see all Broadway at the Beach had to offer, and were able to access doors all around the property with our room key which was convenient. Breakfast was included in our rate which was also a nice touch. It was standard hotel fare but it did the trick before our two hour drive home. The only negative is the pool and hot tub were closed for renovations which we didnt find out about until we checked in!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We found this hotel a few stays ago and now ALWAYS book here. The rooms are very clean and pet friendly. The hotel is right in the center of a lot of attractions. You can go to attractions/shows/shopping and the hotel is close enough to run by and check on your pets periodically.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Within walking distance to attractions but you may want to drive over because it is a fairly long walk around the attractions. Great hotel for the price. Staff is very well informed on things to do and see in the area.

Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had a few issues upon checking in. My first room smelled of smoke. I asked if there was a different room or floor that "smelled better" and was given a room on a different floor. Upon entering that room I found the toilet seat in the up position and a couple urine drops along the room. I was told housekeeping was not available to come and clean it and she couldn't explain why it was like that and asked what I wanted to do. I told her I wasn't going to clean it and I just wanted another room. She gave me a different room and everything was just fine. Big comfortable room and a good location. I would stay there again.

Citrus Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I think it just needs a little TLC. The beds are very comfortable and the place was clean. I only dealt with front staff and the woman was wonderful. We stayed overnight but there was nothing exceptional that would make me stay longer.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The beds were very comfortable. The room and bathroom was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful with information on local haunts and fun things to do as a family. We didn't use the pool as it was still too chilly. Being located directly across from Broadway was very convenient for us as we visited the Aquarium and Magi Quest.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area? Share your experiences!