“Will be back” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #192 of 774 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vegetarian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Black Thai in a heart of down town of Myrtle Beach,SC. At 710 Main Street Myrtle Beach,SC. We Serve Real Authentic Thai food with fine dining atmosphere. We also serve Wine, Beer and Mix-Drink. We are open for Lunch Special Everyday from open - 3:30 PM. Happy Hours: 4-7 PM.Come join US!
Boone, North Carolina
“Will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Took some friends here because they had never had real Thai food. I eat Thai as much as I can. This place is real Thai. I had the red curry med and it was repaired perfect. I also had a Thai ice tea. My friends said they will be back because they really enjoyed their meals. The service as the best I've had from a mid prices restaurant. I will be back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Thai first
American Beach, Florida, United States
“best thai food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife is from Thailand so finding good thai food for her has been a challenge. Every time we go to a Thai restaurant it ends up my wife giving a cooking lesson to the Chef. Not so at the Black Thai. Now under new management these most gracious hosts and owners are from Thailand. The food is authentic and very good. The prices too are very reasonable. I highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone wanting real Thai food.

Conway, South Carolina
“Thai One On at Black Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went there for dinner this evening for the fist time in over a year. Realized that The Bride and I really missed this place. The Bride had cashew chicken while I had a delicious curry dish filled with potatoes, onions, peas served with fried tofu with saffron rice. The Bride tried their Thai Iced Tea, which was cold, refreshing and delicious. The service was superb, the food delicious, the portions nice and the prices reasonable. Located on Broadway Street, only a couple blocks from our new Boardwalk, this is a must place to go to for Thai food. This will definitely be a place that we will be visiting often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Mb best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in mb 12 years and this is my favorite place to eat. Tom ka soup is one of best things I've ever eaten and no one makes it better. Black Thai is a mb must eat. Guys take ur girl and she'll love u for it.

Conway, South Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Charming exotic atmosphere. Great service. New management. Great menu with affordable prices. Food was fresh and prepared with fresh ingredients and great eye appeal. I took a peak behind the curtain to look into the kitchen and was more than pleased to see a very clean and orderly kitchen. I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant. I drove past it hundreds of times and am sorry I waited this long to try it. Went on a Friday night with my boyfriend and another couple and the waitress accepted two coupons from the entertainment coupon book. I was so pleased that I returned the next day with my daughter and two grandchildren to try the lunch menu. (Yes, they offer their weekday lunch specials on Saturday and Sunday as well!!!)

• Visited November 2012