“Overpriced but good” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Georgetown, SC
“Overpriced but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on Halloween. It was packed. However we were seated quickly and got our food quickly. The only thing I couldn't believe were the prices!! I've lived here my entire life and those prices are ridiculous. I got two appetizer crab cakes, a Caesar salad and a water and my bill was $25. I couldn't believe it. The food was great but I can find all of that elsewhere for a whole lot cheaper. My boyfriend got the appetizer nachos with a miller light and his bill was $13 without the tip included.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake George, New York
“Dead dog is alive and well!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Place came back after fire better Than ever. Nice outdoor patio, friendly waitstaff and better than average pub food. Good setting along walkway to people watch as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Tennessee, United States
“very impressed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

friendly staff, excellent view, amazing food! i ate the inlet grilled cheese - pimento cheese, fried green tomato, and bacon on a toasted ciabitta bun with onion rings. my husband ate the shrimp po-boy with fries. every bite was heavenly! and, to top it off, they give complimentary hush puppies that tasted awesome! they have good size portions for very reasonable prices! we'll definitely go again!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Morristown, Tennessee
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time last week, even though we are in the area frequently. It is in a great location with a beautiful view of Murrell's Inlet. The decor is really neat with lots of framed pictures of dogs on the wall. I had a wonderful shrimp poboy and my husband had a burger, which he said was great. The service was fast and it's a great atmosphere. We'll definitely go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Great atmosphere and happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went here for happy hour and ordered a bunch of appetizers and drinks. The service was superb. The decor is unique and the view excellent. It cost is also very reasonable. We would return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food