“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We had planned to eat at Drunken Jacks, but there was an hour wait at 7:00 pm! This was a short walk from there and had good reviews. When we walked in there was a slight musty smell that our noses adjusted to quickly, but still not the best greeting. I had a meal from the specials that was very good, and my wife had a seafood pasta dish. Everthing was good, but seemed average for the cost. I guess there was a reason there was no wait and the restaurant two doors down had an hour wait. Next time we will make reservations at our original destination.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Clover, South Carolina
“We split the $26 combo plate for a $4.00 fee!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

So $30 for a combo seafood plate. Bothers me that they charge to split a plate! After the split- I got 3- average size shrimp 2-scallops average size, 6-broccoli stems with small heads and a small hunk of fish. So you break it down that's $15 for that? It was tasty and there was a dab of Cheney mix of pineapple and vegs. on the plate that was good. The view was nice looking over the marsh. The wait staff was nice enough. There is a whole row of these restaurants on this strip that taste and look quite alike. Roll the dice- pick one. The whole tab after a Beer and tea was $50. Not trying to be negative but value for the buck? I ain't feelin $50 for this and I would be less than happy if we would have gotten 2-26 dollar meals cause it would have been pushing $100. One could argue you get what you pay for-I guess! Still say for $26 entrees with 2 sides I wanted to see more!

Visited September 2013
KY.
“LOVED IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great place to just relax and enjoy the view!! Wonderful food!! My husband and I both loved it!! This was our first time of eating at this restaurant and we will be back!! Very easy to find. It is just before you get to crazy sisters marina (THAT PLACE IS AWESOME ALSO)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumberland, Maryland
“Average place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Love Murrells Inlet and the restaurants there so decided to try this one, it was just average. Food was good but nothing special. I had grilled shrimp with broccoli and rice pilaf..it was ok. Husband had the barbque salmon special said it was different but good. We waited close to an hour because we wanted to sit outside..not really worth the wait. Waiter was very slow which cost him part of his tip. Atmosphere was the beat part but there are better restaurants right here with same view, won't come back here with so many places here yet to try.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Good food Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

There are some really great restaurants along the marsh walk in Murrells inlet. It is a great atmosphere and most of the restaurants we have tried there have been very good and this is no exceptions. I had the Filet, done perfect great taste and perfectly done baked potato. My wife had shrimp and it too was great. A little pricy for what you get but you are paying for the view. The service was great and real good hush puppies!

• Visited August 2013