“Great Meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Wondered in on Monday night (several places close on Mondays?) and after about a 5 minute wait we were seated. We have eaten at someplace different every night and this has been our best meal yet. Everything was great. Seafood platter included a little of everything. (all fried). 3 of us ate well for less than $100.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dandridge, Tennessee
“best ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is the best place that I have ever ate at. ALL of the food we had was very delicious and fresh! I HIGHLY recommend you eating here. The staff was very courteous and polite and prompt. Our courses were spaced out perfectly. Didn't get our main entree until a few minutes after we finished our salads which is a HUGE deal for us - this was great. I cannot stand when we are brought our main entree and haven't even finished a salad yet. The baked potato was PERFECT! My chopped sirloin was to die for! So yeah, no complaints to this place! Thanks y'all!

Visited June 2014
Upstate, SC
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Had a party of 10 and waited for about 30 minutes. I love that this restaurant has the same warm atmosphere that I experienced 30+ years ago. A great place for family and friends to dine. They had no problem accommodating a large group and there were several large families dining around 7:30 p.m. The hush puppies are the perfect size and delicious. Servings are larger so make sure you're hungry. I think they could improve on the salad and I don't like that they do not serve fresh sour cream for the baked potato. Friendly waitresses and excellent service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elberton, Georgia
“Favorite Place To Eat At The Beach !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family always goes to Lee's at least once if not twice every time we come to the beach. Some say it is a little expensive but we you pay 30-35 at one of the buffet places and get cold so so food the price is reasonable. The food is always GREAT and wait times are not too bad.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Litchfield Beach, South Carolina
“Southern style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Our dinner was delicious! Our waitress did not miss a beat! Great sweet tea, delicious hush puppies and the grouper Devine. My husband had the grilled seafood platter with their famous onion rings. I liked the grouper grilled better than broiled.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere