“The best in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“The best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We've been going for years. My father-in-law always wears his 'Lee's" polo. He's been going over 25 years. Tremendous sea food and service from a local, family owned business in Murrell's inlet.

Visited September 2012

Charleston, South Carolina
“Fried oysters are an out-of-body experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

OK, I have heard of Lee's and have been driven past it for years by my father who would insist on going elsewhere...well I finally decided to go here on my own, and believe me it was all that! Awesome food, very friendly service. The fried oysters were just not to be believed, they were outstanding. Scallops were also lovely. Deviled crab lovely too. Not that the shrimp or fish were not good, they were, but man those oysters! I will dream about them. Best ever. Seriously. Also very nice coleslaw, not over-mayonaised, but very lightly dressed and just right. Again, those oysters. Get them. Just leave some for me.

Hayesville, North Carolina
“Excellent dinner at Lee's Inlet Kitchen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went to Lee's Inlet Kitchen based on the reviews that we had read here. Our food was excellent.
The salad was very fresh and the hush puppies were excellent. I would definitely eat there again but did think that it was a little pricey. However, the food was excellent so we got what we paid for. I had hoped to eat lunch here the next day but they do not offer lunch, only dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte
“The best seafood on the grand strand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had not been to Lee's Inlet Kitchen in many many years and saw the review in Southern Living and decided to go there instead of one of our other "we have to eat there every time we go to the beach" restaurants. It has instantly become our favorite place to eat when we are at the beach. We were waited on by one of the family members. The service was wonderful. The food was out of this world !!! We both ordered the early bird (ends at 6), got plenty to eat and then the waitress came with another big plate of fish - said the kitchen staff just did not feel like they sent enough out on my plate - did not think it was thick enough. We had never had something like that happen in a restaurant. Lee's is the place you wish every restaurant was these days and they are not. We will be back as soon as we can get back to the beach.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Favorite restaurant ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Lee's Inlet Kitchen in Murrells Inlet!!! Everytime I go to the beach, which is usually once or twice a year, I always make sure I eat at this restaurant. The food is delicious. It is a pricey restarant for families, however, the amount of food you get and the quality of it makes it so worth it! The staff are all very warm and friendly. It is obviously a family owned restaurant and has been in the area for quite some time. If you are staying in the Myrtle Beach area, I definitely recommend visiting this restaurant. You won't be sorry!!