“Best dinner of my whole vacation!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Best dinner of my whole vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I love this place! Get the calamari for your app and the carpetbagger for your dinner. You will not be disappointed! Beautiful location right on the water. Great service ! Great food!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kennewick, Washington
“Wonderfully Fresh Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Despite reading some of the reviews on this site, we decided to visit Divine Fish House. I have to say we were pleasantly surprised! Our schedule was early and we arrived about 15 minutes before opening, so were able to enjoy the Marsh Walk and talking to some of the fishermen (we own a boat in the tourism industry on the West Coast) that supply the seafood for the restaurant. It was great that the chef was sourcing local fish for the restaurant! We were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated immediately! We felt the prices were reasonable regarding the quality. I do have some dietary restrictions, and the server consulted with the chef and I was able to order a delicious, gluten-free meal, My husband is not a huge fan of seafood, but had a great filet mignon and enjoyed it. Service was attentive and the overall experience enjoyable. The only negative comment I have is if you are planning a vacation and don't want to spend a lot on food, then perhaps you should accept fried shrimp at a local buffet. This restaurant was appropriately priced for the quality. If you want a meal for $10 per person, TGIF is more your speed, but don't complain about crappy service and food. Paying for quality service and ingredients does not entitle you to pick apart every aspect of a clearly upscale establishment.

• Visited April 2013