“Excellent Crab Cake Sandwhich!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Ravenel, South Carolina
“Excellent Crab Cake Sandwhich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We bicycled into Murrell's Inlet from Huntington Beach State Park and stopped here for lunch. We were hot and tired and Dawn, our server, was great about getting water to us quickly! I ordered the Crab Cake Sandwhich and it was one of the best I've had. Great big peices of crab and not alot of breading! It was on a super soft roll and I ate the whole thing. One of the side was steamed veggies, which were great, and made me feel better about eating the sandwhich! My husband had the bacon cheeseburger which was really good and came with sweet potatoe fries that were womderful too!
We sat out overlooking the inlet and it was so nice! Great view!

• Visited September 2013

North Wildwood NJ
“Worth the Slight Detour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The steak was done just as ordered, and was a very nice piece of meat. The grilled salmon was thouroughly enjoyed. A very nice drink menu, and a noteiceable vibrant atmosphere. The scenery in phenononal. Would recommend arriving while some daylight to enjoy overlooking the H2O. Prices were in-line with other resort-type establishments.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Loved it! This place will be on the list for our next visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed drinks and appetizers on the deck while waiting for a table.... 75 minutes on a Thurs night. Was well worth the wait. Our waiter was great (I wish i could remember his name), he took the time to answer our questions and made recommendations. Gave really good discriptions to help us decide. We dinned with another couple and we were all very pleased with the experience. I had the broiled grouper. Portions were big. Loved loved loved the hushpuppies with honey butter... to die for!! as we were finishing up, he came out with a tray full of dinners for the table next to us - the best looking lobster tail dinners I've seen in years! This is definatly a place that won't disapoint! A little pricey $18- 25 average dinner price, but again worth it in my opinion.

Visited August 2013
sanford, North Carolina, USA
“FABULOUS setting with great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

To help celebrate my Mother in Law's birthday, my husband and I drove three hours to surprise her and to spend an afternoon with her while she visited her daughter in Myrtle Beach. Her daughter brought her to Drunken Jack's for lunch where we were waiting to surprise her. The hostess and manager stealthily maneuvered her to our table without tipping her off to our surprise. We all enjoyed a delightful lunch on the deck overlooking the beautiful inlet. Our waitress, Christine, gave us stellar service and the food was delicious. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect, wonderful experience. We would gladly drive that three hours again for another meal at Drunken Jack's. Delicious food, outstanding staff, and an absolutely perfect setting.

• Visited August 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Everything was beyond expectation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I can remember coming to Myrtle Beach as a child and my parents going to eat at this restaurant and raving about how good it was. Well, I just had dinner here with my wife and daughter and honestly, it was one of, if not the best, dinners I have ever had. We came in and were told there would be an hour and 15 minute wait for a table. Well, we were led down to a nice patio overlooking the marsh/inlet. The surroundings were beautiful and the appetizer we ordered was soooo good---- It consisted of scallops, shrimp, mini crab balls, and steak. For dinner I had the crab cakes with baked potato and a trip to the salad bar. The crab cakes were sautéed and absolutely delicious. The food, along with the ambience and outstanding service made this a very memorable dining experience. Oh, and the hushpuppies were great too!

• Visited August 2013