“Oh dear Lord, how great is this! !???” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Hot Fish Club provides a variety of rooms for your events. You can find comfort in our 150-seat inside dining room with a decor inspired by the natural beauty of the inlet. Or you may want to relax in the 70-seat enclosed Creekview Porch that is comfortably heated in the Winter and cooled in the warmer months. The open-air Gazebo Bar with a 700 sq. ft. deck on the water might be your preference for the occasion. Or the perfect site may be in our vast green grass yard spread under the 200 year-old Live Oaks. Whichever your choice may be, you will be pleased to find the absolute best view of Murrells Inlet and the ocean jetties. We also offer an assortment of live entertainment, and can help you select from over 75 bands, featuring anything from beach music to reggae to funk.
Niceville, Florida
“Oh dear Lord, how great is this! !???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I had the blackened mahi and it was delish! !! And the hubby had the lobster pot pie and I thought he was wanting to lick the plate! !! Our server, Courtney, was pleasant and attentive. A definite "we'll be back" restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great service great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Quick seating lots of good hot food our waitress was great we were seated quickly at the most busy dinner time. We will most definetly go back.

seven valleys, pa
“Fun and friendly atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The thing we enjoyed most about Hot Fish was the casual outdoor bar with live music while you waited. We did enjoy being able to make a reservation for our party of 10 (not too common for the area).

The food was decent but nothing to rave about for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
“Views, Service, Food... This place has it all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I brought my family and friends here for one of our last nights of vacation. I wish we would have come sooner.From the moment that we walked in we were greeted by smiles and immediately seated, even though we didn't have a reservation. The host asked if we wanted to be on the screened porch, which ended up being perfect. Our server was a teacher and so is my wife so they got to chatting. We were all shocked that Courtney takes her "vacation" time to make some extra cash, but she's great at what she does so it must be working. I almost fell out of my seat when I saw the crab legs were only $12.95. FOR TWO CLUSTERS! When we went out the night before, 2 clusters was $28.99. Wife had Lobster Pot Pie and a few kids had shimp stuffed with crab, everything was excellent. After dinner we went outside the adults got a beverage from the gazebo (outside bar) and played cornhole. All in all, best place we've been on vacation, and the only place we will return next year!

Harrisonburg, VA
“Glad we made the trip from Myrtle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were staying in Myrtle and wanted to escape the touristy crowds for a night and headed down to Murrell's Inlet for some seafood. At TripAdvisor's suggestion, we went to Hot Fish Club.

We were seated on the screened in porch with a nice view of the marsh. Our server, Oliver, was excellent. Very attentive, personable, and polite, and our drinks stayed full. My boyfriend ordered the steam pot and loved it. I had a few bites and I have to agree everything was delicious. I ordered the lobster pot pie, and it was one of the most delicious meals I've had. It had a puff pastry crust with a creamy lobster, shrimp, and scallop mixture inside - sort of like a lobster bisque with crust. Absolutely amazing.

Our bill was around $50 total and it was worth every penny. We will definitely be back on our next trip to South Carolina!