Second time to Ellington and as the first, everything was excellent. Many things to do...indoor pool, exercise, and area attractions. We used as a central location and visited other areas in the vicinity. Went to Georgetown for a day, very nice. Restaurants in area have excellent food also.
Definitely will come back.
- Also Known As:
- Ellington At Wachesaw Plantation East Hotel
- Ellington At Wachesaw Plantation East Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Ellington Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Ellington Hotel At Wachesaw East
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Festiva's Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East is located in the heart of the South Carolina low country. This former fishing village is home to pristine beaches and a number of magnificent golf courses and is the "Seafood Capital of South Carolina."eweThe resort is nestled in an oasis of moss-covered oaks along the Intercostal Waterway, offering guests a retreat from the high-rise buildings and congestion of the Grand Strand yet all of the glitz and glamour of Myrtle Beach is just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.