“Dolphin Excursion” 5 of 5 stars

Columbia, MD
3 attraction reviews
“Dolphin Excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Dolphins are not guaranteed on any trip. But on this trip we ran across a school of about 25-30. The spotter was eagle eyed as we thought we were going to come up empty and she saw the school about an 1/8 mile away. The captain and the mate are very professional, concerned with the safety of the passengers and very informative about the dolphins when you find them. They spent an extra 20 minutes beyond our 90 as we spotted the dolphins near the end of the tour. Family friendly and reasonably priced. Highly recommend this company.

Visited July 2013

“Bad experience for half day fishing trip.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked a half day fishing trip for June 3, for me and a fishing pal, we surf fished for 3 days and wanted to go sea bass fishing on our last day. We went by the office, late afternoon on June 2, and were told they had only booked 11 for the next day and did not look like they would have the 30 needed for the trip. We really wanted to go out so we drove up to Little River and went out on another boat on June 3. When I got back home and checked my checking account on June 4 they taken 96.00 dollars out of my account for a trip we never went on. I called and they refused to give me a refund. I am going to also file dispute over the charge with my local bank. I personally will never do business with them again. Did have a good trip at Little River.

Visited June 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Fun but cold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a fun tour. It was very cold. We did not see any dolphins but did enjoy the tour guide. Some of the riders sitting in the back of the boat got drenched so be prepared and dress warm.

Visited March 2013
Matthews, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
“Loved it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We took this trip on our vacation last month to North Myrtle. It was about a 35 minute drive. We had 4 adults and two kids and we ALL loved it the same. The boat only had about 20 people on it, which is actually a good thing because you don't have to climb on people just to see the dolphins. It was really cloudy and did drizzle a little while we were out there, but I think that made it a little more bearable from the heat of August.
We got to see a LOT of dolphins and they came pretty close to the boat. The captain was entertaining, but not to the point of being annoying. He just explained everything and let us enjoy the beauty of the dolphins. I WILL say that it is REALLY difficult to get a photo though. I regret that I spent the trip trying to because it never happened. I probably could have done it with my DSLR camera, but I certainly couldn't bring THAT on a boat, so I pretty much got a couple of tail pictures and that was it. Just a tip to other people: Don't spend the trip trying to get a picture...you'll miss all the dolphins and will leave without a picture :D
If you love sea life, then you should def take this trip!!!

Visited August 2012
IL
“You really see dolphins on this tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I am always hesitant with animal attractions. I don't want animals to be mistreated or perform for my entertainment. The dolphins that we did see are truly wild. This was one of the highlight of our trip. Seeing the dolphins were awesome. the captain was very knowledgeable and helped point out dolphins. We had coupons that we found, we made it even better. Good value for what it is. The only negative thing I can think of is they really pack you in on the boat, at times it is hard to maneuver around. We had to be there one hour early before the cruise, but no one came out until 10 minutes before the cruise.

Visited August 2012