“Fast Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Brooklyn, New York
“Fast Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

The place has ok food but it is a fast food place.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“The "Girls" say this is the best place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

We work at a local business and go to lunch here at least once a week. The food is always delicious and cooked to order! They are always willing to accomodate the pickiest eaters and any diet! Matt and John are so kind and customer oriented! From their salads to their burgers to their deep fried oreos, they ROCK!

• Visited November 2011
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“You will love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

When we travel, we always try and avoid the chain restaurants, and look for the local favorites. Boy did we find one here! Not only were Matt and Heidi extremely nice and helpful.....John was off that day...... when we walked in, they are just good people! They recommended the Cheesy Western for my sweetie, and I had the Smokehouse Burger.....mmmm, both were very good! We also had the fried pickles and were not disappointed. But the best of all was the fried oreos for dessert. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a plain oreo again without fondly remembering my trip to Poppy's! In a world of people looking for handouts, it was so refreshing to meet these folks who are betting on their own ingenuity and hardwork, and have created an awesome place to go for a meal. Stop in and meet Matt and Heidi and John, and I guarantee you that you will be glad you did!

• Visited October 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“We'll Go Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Looking for a quick and reasonably priced place to eat without all the fuss, Poppy's was an impulse stop. A former Quizno's now open for 315 days as counted on a blackboard we were impressed by the food and the friendliness of the owners Matt and John. They are two regular guys trying to support their families and achieve the American dream. We'll support them and go back. I hope that you do too.

• Visited October 2011
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“What a Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

I really enjoy Poppy's, I eat there several times a week. The food is always perfect and the Hamburgers are to DIE for, they are hand pattied daily. My personal favorite is the deep fried Oreos. John always has a smile on his face. I highly recommend Poppy's. I feel from personal experience that this is a wonderful restaurant. The guys at Poppy's Burger and Subs are doing a wonderful job and they are a welcomed restaurant to the area!!

• Visited September 2011