“Bad night” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Bad night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We have been here many times and have always had decent meals. Any restaurant can have an off night which wouldn't normally prompt me to write a negative review after many satisfactory meals. What irritated me tonight is that two of us told the waitress our meals were over cooked and nothing was done!! Poor PR on their part. Will be a while before I go back.

Visited December 2013

Warrenville, South Carolina
“Very Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Right across the street from the Hampton Inn. I ordered a lasagne dinner online, picked it up in 25 minutes and took it back to the hotel. The meal was very good and hot. Price was reasonable and the server was great. I only wish that I could have paid for the meal on line while ordering.

Visited December 2013
Freeport, New York
“Dessert was worth the price of the dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Went with three other people. Seated immediately and served by a very friendly waitress who was originally from San Francisco. We all enjoyed our dinners but it was the desserts that made the nights.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“could not be seated by rude hostess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been to this Carrabba's several times. I am not a huge fan of Italian, but would rate the food here as usually ok,, probably pretty good for a chain. this past Saturday around 5pm at not a busy time, we attempted to eat there. The hostess was so rude, refused to to acknowledge we were even standing in front of her, continued to answer the phone and talk with people there, but not the ones in front of her. I tried to ask if we could sit in the bar area when a table became available (there were 2) and she completely ignored me. The next guest walked in and she pointed her finger at that man and said "You'll have to wait a minute". She answered another phone call, still ignoring us. We decided to just leave. There are many Italian places in the area and we rode up to Angelo's and had a fantastic dinner.

• Visited November 2013
New Hartford, New York
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Visited Carrabba's recently for dinner twice during the last month. My wife and I were very happy with our meals both times. My wife had the small version of Chicken Parmesan both times and she loved it. I had the Chicken Parmesan the first time and a Salmon special the second. Again both were delicious. For a chain restaurant any Carrabba's we have ever been to does a fine job and their prices are very reasonably. Plenty enough food and good service along with nice cold wine. Can't ask for much more.

• Visited October 2013