“Understaffed. Better food than most places in area.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Understaffed. Better food than most places in area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Understaffed in the kitchen and in wait staff. Long waits for everything. Had to ask for refills of water. And tea. And bread. Food ranged from excellent to good. Friendly waitstaff when they occasionally stopped by. Out of menu item we ordered.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Drinks only”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The Bliss Restaurant is part of the Inlet Sports Lodge where we stayed. We tried it on our first night and while the drinks were great, the food was pricey. We just got an appetizer and were disappointed at how small it was for the price. It tasted great, but wished there was more too it.

Visited July 2014
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Best dinner we've had in the area!!! Very friendly staff! Great food! Great atmosphere! Love this place. The pairing of everything is phenomenal!

“Amazing place, Amazing food, Amazing people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Took my wife of five days young to this place for our honeymoon dinner. Had a great atmosphere. Reserved the table secluded off to the side. Came highly recommended, and did not disappoint. Everything was fabulous, from champagne to dessert. Tim Harvey was our waiter which was funny and delightful. Also complimented the manager, Kimberely, for a wonderful/Amazing dinner experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Mississippi
“Pleasently Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Each year my company sends a group of about 25 people to the Myrtle Beach area for a week of meetings. There is very little time to enjoy the beach so most of the down time is spent trying different restaurants. Since it is a fairly large group we tend to make reservations at the larger more well known restaurants. By the end of the week I was ready for a relaxing dinner alone so I chose the Bliss which was close by. The atmosphere, service, food, and drink were exactly what I was looking for. To start it was very comfortable and I first relaxed with a cocktail before ordering, my meal started with several types of warm breads and a delicious fresh salad. The entree was a perfectly cooked steak and side which I enjoyed with a very good cabernet. This restaurant is managed by a very friendly couple, one who manages the front while the other is a chef in the kitchen. My only regret was my wife was not with me to enjoy this excellent and relaxing evening. I look forward to visiting again next year.

• Visited June 2014