“Great Crab!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
MB
“Great Crab!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The title says it all. They steam it and send it when you are ready and it is cooked to perfection. The service has been great and friendly on both of our visits. Will be back soon.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Early bird”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Early bird runs 10.00 to 13.00, includes beverage & dessert and entree.
Not a bad selection, fish, chicken,pasta & ribs..Worth a visit....

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Try the flounder”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We are in Murrells Inlet a few times each year to visit relatives. We always end up going out for at least one meal. Most of the places are of average quality with high prices. It is difficult to find value at any restaurant here. We were back in Murrells Inlet last week and visited Driftwood for the first time (January 20th). This is the key thing: the food was not the greatest, but it was more than good and the prices were the most reasonable we have seen in the area in a long time - by far.
My dad had prime rib. It looked good and was larger than the 12 oz. listed on the menu. My spouse had fried oysters and she was pleased. I had one of the small seafood platters (don’t recall what it was called). Mine was good, but the flounder was the best thing on the plate and made me regret not ordering just flounder.
Driftwood is a refreshing addition to pricey places in the area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“not enough food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went here with my folks as they live near by and we wanted to give it another try as last time we had ate there it was not good. So we go for the eb menu which was all new and decided to order the speciual of the day whole clams at 15 dollars. When the iteam came I counted the clams yes this is extremely anal and not something I normally dop but last time I only had maybe 8 clams. So this time I had maybe 10 which is not many at all for that price at a place like this. I f I had gone to a high end fish place and was served this I would expect it has portions are always small at fine dining and high end place you expect it and am fine with that. But when you have a place catered to senior citizens has this is you expect the portions to be bigger for the price 15 dollars is not cheap for a meal that onlt coasts you 4 dollars at most to makle as I have worked in kicthens and am now a waiter. So the p[osrtions are very small and then when the fried food is also over fried to top it off. I will no longer eat here as it has out priced itself and the food quality and portions are not even close to value.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leesport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have been going here for years. Whether you like broiled or fried seafood, this restaurant offers great tasting flounder, shrimp, and more. The platters are great and you get more than enough to eat. They have specials on certain nights.

Visited November 2012