“Great place!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food. Great service. Decor a bit old.Very nice wait staff. Very attentive. Delicious breakfast.

Visited October 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Give It A Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Have had breakfast here (very good and tasty) and also a lunch with gyro and Greek salad. Very friendly hostess and staff. They do everything possible to make sure you are pleased and feel welcome. Always enjoy returning when I am in the area. Open for breakfast and lunch only.

Visited October 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
“Decor was Old so was the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just Ok but it is a flash back to the Eighties. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Food was just OK, we stopped for breakfast on our way to Hilton Head

Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Driving by and noticed this restaurant and it was time for breakfast anyway so we stopped. To my surprise it was one of the best breakfast we have had in a long time at a restaurant. I had the western omelet and it was very good my wife had the French toast, 6 pieces of toast with cream cheese in middle , fresh sliced strawberries on top and whipped cream, more like a dessert. The place was clean and our waitress was very attentive, checked on us often. It was priced very reasonably. We are locals and will be back again, maybe even try lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Beach Restaurant - Old Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

When I saw that neon sign off 17 I remembered the name, but not the building. Turns out they have relocated from over in town to out on the by-pass. The restaurant is bright & airy, comfy & floral & very clean. This is a family place that sort of felt like a visit to my grandmother. Definitely remniscent of the family restaurants from my childhood beach visits. The staff was friendly & attentive. We stopped for Saturday breakfast, & the place was filled with locals- mostly families & seniors. They have an impressive breakfast menu with some very trendy choices. I met a friend there & she had a spinach feta omelet (6.95) She is very picky, & said it was heavenly! She could choose from several sides & got a large pancake, dusted with powdered sugar. I ordered the Golfer's Special (6.95)- 3 eggs, bacon (or sausage), & 3 pancakes. I loved that when I ordered bacon she asked if I wanted it crispy! The food came fairly quickly & my eggs (over easy)were perfect. The pancakes were light & fluffy. They brought a carafe of coffee & checked back regularly. This is nice change of pace from the endless procession of pancake houses, & you get serenaded by birds on the balcony! We will be back!

• Visited June 2013