“Clean, affordable spot” 4 of 5 stars

AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Murrells Inlet
“Clean, affordable spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

For the price I paid to stay here I was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms are large and clean. It's easy to get places from this hotel including pawleys island and the market common. About 20 ,is for CCU but location is great because you as can avoid the traffic on 501.

Would stay again.

Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Annapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Elegant, immaculate, friendly, and a great value. They have gone the extra mile and have thought of the details that makes one's stay feel like being at home. I didn't have time for breakfast so they gave me a to-go breakfast bag! Friendly, polite and very helpful staff. The beds are very comfortable and CLEAN. I drove out of my way to stay in this specific hotel. Definitely worth the money. I'm going back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Wow what a beautiful hotel. We switched mid trip due to a bed bug infested hotel previously and picked this hotel. The rooms are brand new, clean and fresh smelling. The front desk staff was kind and helpful. Our hot breakfast was Hampton style and awesome. The best was our son left his "blanket" at the hotel. The cleaning staff found it, washed it and fedex'd it to us the next day! WOW we will always stay here. (see review of Comfort suites Ocean front and beware, however this place is a rockstar...you can drive to the beach!)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
bellagems
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

this hotel was such a clean, friendly, and comfortable place to stay. all of the staff was amazing, and the breakfast was perfect. we got into our rooms quickly, and the staff made sure we had everything we needed. thank you, hampton inn of murrells inlet, for taking such good care of me and my family!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Each room has a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine - very convenient for those off-hour hunger pangs. The rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was great, and the location was extremely convenient. I can't say enough about how nice, friendly and helpful the front desk and housekeeping staff were - I felt truly welcome.

We were traveling at the last minute due to a funeral, and staying here made a difficult time much, much easier.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

This is where we stay when in Murrells Inlet. Very friendly and helpful staff. We like the suites. The room was spotless and the bed sooo comfortable. Good HD TV, good free breakfast, good location for us, good rates. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Get a suite if you can, but the standard rooms are big and nice too.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Lexington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Recently spent two nights at the Hampton Inn, in Murrells Inlet, SC. The hotel is one of the best hampton's we have stayed at, and we have stayed in many, many! The front desk people were very accommodating. I am a Gold Hilton Honors Member, so we were upgraded to a King Suite, on arrival. Very nice, spacious room, with a wet bar, micro, sitting area, etc. The complimentary breakfast was very ample, with several selections available. We were given very helpful directions when asking about a restaurant for dining, on the marsh front at Murrells Inelt. When returning home, I discovered I had left a magnifying mirror attached to the mirror in the dressing area of the room. I called the hotel and the person I talked to looked for it but could not find it. I proceeded to tell if if it was found, to please send it to me and I would gladly pay the charges, as it was very important to me. After a day, I received a call that it had been found and was being sent by Fedex and the charge would be billed to my Amexp Card, which they had on file. Needless to say, I was elated! It arrived, packed with much care and in one piece. I want to commend this hotel and personnel for going above and beyond the call of duty in returning this to me. I would definitely stay here again, when in the area. I would love to have taken the bed home with me!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area? Share your experiences!