“Perfect Pairings” 5 of 5 stars

843-651-3222
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Perfect Pairings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had an opportunity to share a great dinner with my friend. She is the wine expert between us but my taste buds worked just fine! Twelve debuted a flavorful 4 course meal with 4 wonderful wines. It was presented by the restaurant owner, his creative Chef Michael, and the Aleph Wines GM. Nice crowd, good music, and excellent service ensued! A must try!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“service excellent, food so so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We recently dined at Twelve for our first time.It was disappointing to discover that the menu was very limited and rather dull. Nothing sounded very exciting, but I took the leap and ordered the pork chop ,while my partner got the rib eye. Unfortunately, the pork chop was dry and the rib eye was very bland and could have used some seasoning. James was our waiter and we would go back just for him. He was attentive, friendly and very professional !!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Server needs training”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We recently enjoyed a good meal with friends at Twelve. I had salmon with vegetable risotto which was quite good. The side salad included a variety of greens which was visually pleasing as well as good tasting. I had iced tea to drink and when the server took my glass to refill it he put my glass under his arm to carry it away since his hands were full. YUCK, his bare arm was wrapped around my glass! At first I thought he must be bringing me a new glass of iced tea, but he brought back the same glass. Also, when he served our entres, he leaned across all of us to reach the person farthest away. He should have walked around to the guest to serve him. If you have ever watched Restarant Impossible, you have seen the host, Chef Robert Irvine give the wait staff the proper training on how to serve food/beverages. This server needs to have some training.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful meal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had the seared tuna app which was very fresh an perfectly cooked. I had the hangar steak for dinner and it is fabulous! It doesn't hurt that the new owner is so nice!

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, great food, exceptional service. A gem! You will love it. Also, it has a great bar to go to for drinks and aps. Prices are so reasonable for the quality of the food and service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere