This is our 4th year staying at this property during the Thanksgiving holidays. My parents live in Murrells Inlet so this not only a convenient place to stay, but a hospitable property as well. The staff is friendly and professional. The hotel has been completely renovated and it looks beautiful.
The rooms are clean, spacious, with most amenities that you would expect. The beds are firm and the pillows soft. The morning breakfasts are better than most "continental" breakfasts. Not only are there fresh scrambled and boiled eggs, but hot pancakes and sausage too. There is also an afternoon treat of cookies and fresh lemonaid.
The rates are affordable if not a downright good deal.
The location is exceptional if you're not looking for a beach side or water front retreat. It's within a stone's throw of the Inlet Mall, Cracker Barrell, and a number of other restaurants and shopping. It's right up the street from the infamous Murrells Inlet Restaurant Row and a few miles from Litchfield Plantation, Pawley's Island, Brookgreen Gardens, and Huntington Beach.
If you're looking for clean rooms, friendly staff, and a good value, then this property is worth a look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murrells Inlet is located in the heart of Murrells Inlet, convenient to Litchfield, Surfside Beach, Pawleys Island and just 12 miles from Myrtle Beach. Murrells Inlet offers great dining, entertainment, attractions and everything under the sun to make your vacation, event or business trip fun and memorable. You'll be amazed at the Hidden treasures located within minutes of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel and the Murrells Inlet area: Huntington State Park: Just 4 miles away and filled with adventures for adults and children of all ages at this amazing park. Enjoy the beach, bird sanctuary, sea turtles, seas oats, deep sea fishing, a sight seeing, bike trail or dinner cruise. Get back to nature and don t miss the education center featuring a saltwater tank, live baby alligators and more. Brookgreen Garden Plantation & Gardens: Enjoy the castle, animals, hand made sculptures, take a boat tour of rice patties and the gardens are spectacular. Ocean Sightseeing & Dolphin Watch: Enjoy the ocean sightseeing, kayaking, deep sea fishing, boat rentals, Jet Ski s or take a sight seeing tour or dinner cruise. Just twelve miles away you will find all the wonders of Myrtle Beach, including the FREEstyle Music Park, Broadway at the Beach, entertainment, dinner theaters, night life, golf, beaches and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Murrells Inlet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Murrells Inlet Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Holiday Inn Murrells Inlet
- Murrells Inlet Holiday Inn