You almost always know what you're going to get with a Hampton Inn and this property is no exception. Clean room, good beds, all the necessities, etc. Refrigerator and microwave were an unexpected bonus (guess I didn't read about them in the amenities but it made us happy). Our room here even had a nice work area with a desk, good lighting and comfortable chair. We were greeted by a very professional desk clerk who made sure to point out all of the features of the hotel and some resources for the local area. We would definitely stay here agan if given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn