My wife and I spent one night at this Hampton Inn upon our return from a one-week trip. The highway immediately around the hotel has been under construction or what seems to be 5 years or more. Despite the road work, the Hampton Inn was a good experience. It was fairly easy to get in and out of the place. This Hampton location (as with most others that we have stayed in) was clean and well maintained. The staff were totally professional and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was adequate for starting the day off with although we would have both preferred a few more choice like hot biscuits, sausage patties, etc. Their scrambled eggs were not tasty at all. My wife and I both commented on how friendly everyone was around the place - both hotel employees and their guests. It made for a very pleasant stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn