My family took a trip to Charleston a few weeks ago and we had a great time in the city. We were in Charleston looking at the college for my daughter. Coming from NYC Charleston was exactly what we needed for a little getaway. We decided to stay at Holiday Inn because we usually stay with them and we are Priority Club members. The hotel location is great and the front desk staff was wonderful. The food at the restaurant was good as well. The rooms are not so bad except the fact that the building has a lot of humidity. It seems like they are making changes around the place. The place has potential because of its location but it seems like its not in the right hands to make those changes. We had the pleasure to meet their manager Abigail who was overly sweet but extremely unprofessional. She asked my husband if he was a drinker, she called all the men around her "sugar" and was walking around the property with a cigarette behind her ear. Overall the property and the staff are great. The rooms are decent too and like I said, the place has great potential if it was in the right hands. I will more than likely stay here again if I came to Charleston but only because of the hospitality of the restaurant staff and the front desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Charleston Mt Pleasant is at heart of it all, located just minutes from Historic Charleston. Our convenient location is easily accessible and known for being at the foot of the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. Our Holiday Inn hotel is conveniently located to Charleston s beaches, islands, plantations, golf courses and other Lowcountry attractions. In addition, we are convenient to shopping, ports and local businesses. Enjoy Festivals & events: Southeastern Wildlife Expo 3rd Weekend Feb Cooper River Bridge Run 1st Weekend April Spoleto Festival Memorial Day Weekend to June 10 Family Circle Cup Tennis 2nd Weekend April The Holiday Inn is surrounded by southern charm and fine antique reproductions found throughout the hotel. Our spacious guest rooms are filled with lovely antique reproductions as well, yet feature modern conveniences. Our hotel is designed to meet the needs of our corporate, group and leisure travelers offering exceptional service to our guests and amenities to meet your every need. If you re planning a meeting, banquet, wedding or family reunion contact our expert staff to make your event memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Charleston/Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Holiday Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Holiday Inn