“Worth a visit - but......!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Worth a visit - but......!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We were happy with the food, the attentiveness of our server and the general setting -we sat outside with a pleasant view over a pond. I would have given it an unqualified 5 rating for service (our server was good) but this was hugely marred by the absolute rudeness and insolence of the woman who we think was the manager. We inadvertently left an important document at our table and when my wife returned a few minutes later she was told it had been thrown away. The woman said it could not be retrieved and said "get it on your iPhone"; when my wife said she did not have one the woman said "I can't believe you don't have an iPhone!" in a very unpleasant manner. The conversation continued in this vein until the server kindly retrieved the crumpled document. This is probably the worst customer service attitude we have encountered in any restaurant. It was tempting to give Brixx a low rating overall but it seems a shame to allow the totally unacceptable attitude of the woman to spoil the reputation of the rest of the cooking and serving staff. Hopefully she will learn or leave!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MountPleasantBrixx, Owner at Brixx Pizza, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. I am glad to hear your service and food were to your expectations. I hope you will join us again soon. In regards to the other issue you had I would love some more information if you have the time. I can be reached at the restaurant 843-971-2120. Thank you in advance, John

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had a coupon so we checked it out. Food was average. It is decent to stop at if you are shopping in the area. Not worth going out of your way.

Visited May 2012
Thank you for your review. I hope to see you the next time your in the area. John
East Windsor, New Jersey, United States
“This place has some excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We came here after a long day and were welcomed warmly by the manager. We took our seats at the bar and had also me excellent drafts to choose from. I asked about which who'd fired pizza to choose and was told of an off menu pizza with fresh mozzarella that can out fast and crispy. This is definitely a nice joint with good food and great service

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Man it was great hanging out with all of you. I hope you get back down for a visit very soon. Be well, John
“Stay away from the balsamic dressing...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Pizza was ok. Service was mediocre. Salad greens were pretty but balsamic dressing looked like poo... Literally. It was disgusting. Wait staff didn't even offer to bring us another dressing or take it off our bill when we commented on why we diet eat it. Sad really.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review. Both of these issues have been addressed. Hope you will stop in again soon.
New Jersey
“So bad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Granted I had a coupon, but this place was still bad. The only redeeming this was the cold beer and good sweet tea. The kids menus literally were crossed out and higher price was put on! I mean how bad is that. For $5.95 they got the smallest pizza I have ever seen. I am thinking about 6" diameter and they charged extra for lemonade. We got a pizza that was terrible; no flavor at all and a salad. The dressing was good, but the chicken was the pre-sliced stuff that purdue sells at the grocery store and it was $11. Save your money and go to Monza in town. For the same price you get excellent food. I really have not been this disappointed in a restaurant in a while. Totally overpriced for bad food.

Visited March 2013
We use the finest ingredients in our menu items. We use house-made mozzarella, fresh local herbs & vegetables never pre-sliced chicken only chicken roasted in our wood fired oven. Our lemonade is made from fresh squeezed lemons every morning. We always try to exceed our customer’s expectations. I hope you will consider try us again soon.