“Next time, we'll get reservations on Saturday night” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Asheville, North Carolina
“Next time, we'll get reservations on Saturday night”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We headed into Mount Pleasant to see what we could find without reservations. We ended up at Zeus', and I was a little worried that it was nearly empty on a Saturday night at 8pm in the summer. We were seated immediately, and our waitress was very nice and provided good service. With our entrees we got soup, salad, and a choice of a side. The soup was ok, and the salad was ok. Everything else had absolutely no taste. I got the broiled seafood platter with the Greek potatoes. I am not a salter at all, but I hoped a little salt would help. I tried valiantly to shake salt out of the full shaker, but none would fall. I know it's humid here, but come one. The table was sticky, and there were brown streaks of something on the wall beside me.

My daughter got spaghetti which was also tasteless. Maybe the Greek items on the menu are better. For the price of the food, I would expect better. My plate was $20. The whole place just seemed empty, unclean, and bland. I really don't usually write bad reviews, but don't waste your money here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Super Special is AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We love this place!! My husband and I usually split the Super Special for dinner. The portions are very generous & we always leave with doggie bags. Very nice staff as well.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“VERY PLEASED!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Shout out to Ryan & Amber!!
Top not service. awesome hospitality. Food was absolutely delicious (Steak&Crableggs & Housesoup)
Topped off with a nice Salad.
Clean quiet environment.
You won't be disappointed.
Sure to return again from Georgia.
Thanks guys & gals.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Stay away”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had lunch here last week, we thought we would try to give it a second chance. We should have known because of the lack of customers that we were trying in vane. For the price the food is awful. Over cooked, undercooked, old, what ever it was not good. I will not give it a second try..I bet this place is closed in a few months.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Repeat Customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Zeus is a great place to go for lunch! The staff is friendly and the food is great. The prices are average. The spaghetti comes with soup or salad (I recommend the Lemon Chicken soup!) and bread. Yum!

• Visited December 2012