“Very nice lunch spot” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
MOSAIC Restaurant Charleston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 274 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Connector
Description: Serving lunch and dinner daily as well as Sunday brunch. Full bar with extensive beer, specialty cocktail and wine list. Beautiful patio dining available when weather allows. Opened since 1994, our mission has been to effectively nourish body and soul while preserving the highest level of quality and value. The open kitchen and upscale atmosphere of eclectic California / Mediterranean is designed to provide healthy fare in a casual, full service environment.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very nice lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great salad options - the Super Fit Salad was fresh and delicious. Wait staff was personable and attentive. Couple nice outdoor tables to sit if weather permits.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Loved the food...loved the service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I recently ate at Mosaic on the advice of my nearby hotel. It has a nice artsy vibe and I was very comfortable eating there by myself. I started with the smoked gouda dip and then had a cup of their yummy, hearty tomato soup and the mini gorgonzola/walnut salad and finished off with the chocolate decadence cake which was moist and oh so delicious!

I was so pleased with my meal and the service that I went back the following night instead of searching out someplace new. I had to repeat the smoke gouda dip with a bowl of the tomato soup and tried the life cakes which are mini black bean cakes with a kick.

I can't say enough about my server, Michael. He took such good care of me both evenings even when they got busy.

I love these unique, one of a kind places and will go back the next time I'm in the area!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“Nice variety including vegetarian dishes.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have stopped for lunch a few times and enjoyed the service and the variety on the menu. There are quite a few good salads and vegetarian dishes. The menu is more eclectic than the usual lunch establishment.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Food only average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have eaten at Mosaic a couple of times and I was not impressed. I know Mosaic has a great reputation, so maybe it was my menu choices or they were having a bad day, twice. The menu sounds good, but the food doesn't live up to the descriptions, IMHO.

Visited December 2011
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Tried it during restaurant week”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Good but nothing that would have me dying to go back. My husband had the shrimp & grits which he wasn't so impressed with. There are so many different ways to make this dish & he tries it everywhere we go (his favorite is at Hominy Grill). I had a stuffed chicken dish that was wrapped in bacon (which I did not eat) & it was okay but dried out. My husband had a real good bread pudding for dessert.

Visited September 2012