My family and I booked a last minute trip to Charleston. We stayed at Wild Dunes our first 4 nights but needed an extra night in Mt Pleasant so we booked the Courtyard.
Our room was very clean, big, had two comfortable queen beds, a desk, flat panel TV, and high ceilings. The lobby and other public areas were very clean and nice looking.
One downside was some minor TV noise through one wall but all in all an excellent value if you are looking for good sleeping accommodations in Mt Pleasant, SC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott