We stayed here for 5 nights while in town for a baseball tournament. The overall guess service experience was great. We had the pool practically to ourselves the entire time we were there. The free coffee in lobby 24/7 was nice.
Only 2 minor complaints and that is that there is no free continental breakfast, the buffet breakfast runs around $10-11 a head so we didn't eat breakfast, especially since kids do not eat free.
The ceiling / walls are very thin. When the guests staying above us got up at 7:00am, we could clearly hear them walking on the floor which woke me up, and could even hear when they took a shower and dropped the soap. (Oops) Anyhow, overall we had a great experience and the property is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott