First stayed here in January 2012 and returned again in January 2013. This place is one of the nicer Courtyards I have been too. The rooms are clean, the lobby is pretty and the whole place is nicely decorated. The pool in the back looks very pleasant, but it was too cold to take advantage of it in January. My only issue is that the beds are not that comfortable. I think they could use updating.
The location is just right for a visit to Mt. Pleasant or IOP. Most of the road work out front and down the street has been completed (last year there was construction everywhere it seemed). The price is also very favorable. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott