I stayed there for mainly due to location-right of 526 & the overall value compared to hotels in downtown Charleston.
• Easy check in and checkout, fresh baked cookies at the counter.
• The hotel offers Paul Mitchell soaps and shampoos.
• There is a little bar located in the hotel as well.
• Small business center, able to print off boarding passes and directions
• Free Parking
• Hot water can be an issue when taking a shower
Overall a great value- only about 15 minutes to downtown Charleston. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott