If you had any question about where to stay, then don't ponder any longer. I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Charleston - Mt. Pleasant last week. It was a very nice stay. I stayed there with my best friend for a getaway trip. We felt welcome right away. The staff was very nice. I would like to thank James for being very ATTENTIVE to our needs. The restaurant staff was excellent. We went down to breakfast late, but we were not pressured to leave once the breakfast hour was over. Thank-you staff. They were all genuinely nice. My room with the balcony was to die for. The beds were very comfortable. Sooooooo, do STOP here when you are in the Charleston - Mt. Pleasant area. Downside - Too much traffic!
(Hey James: Don't forget the Chicago group! Go Cubs!)
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.