After viewing the ridiculous rates of historic district/downtown Charleston hotels we decided to stay out in Mt. Pleasant, about 10 minutes out of downtown. Glad we made this decision. The Courtyard Marriott in Mt. Pleasant is a pretty place and in a good location to shopping and restaruants, and some attractions. We stayed 2 nights. The breakfast buffett ($9.95) was very good. Our room had plenty of amenities. Especially liked the comfy bed and the free Wi-Fi.
Only 2 small negatives. First, I don't think our bathroom floor had been mopped before we arrived because I could see footprints from a pair of sneakers on the floor. Second, no drink machine in the hotel, nor the market store in the lobby had any soft drinks that were no sugar and no caffeine. Per.haps the hotel could give attention to this latter issue
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.