We found the location to be good for quick access to golf courses and it was easy to get to downtown Charleston from there. One desk clerk, James, was very friendly and helpful, but others at the desk didn't put forth much effort to make us feel welcome.
There was a stain on the carpet in our room and a huge stain on the hall carpet. This did not make us feel confident in the cleanliness of the hotel The bedding was very thin and felt cheap. We were on the 2nd floor and heard the people above us walking across the floor. It sounded like they were stomping, but I'm sure they were just walking. This made it difficult to sleep. The breakfast was $9.99 plus a tip and was similar to the complimentary breakfast provided by Hampton Inns. With taxes, we paid $185.59 per night. In our opinion, our accomodations were over-priced. Our experience wasn't awful, but we probably wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott