We stayed at the Cottages on a 3 day weekend. We stayed in Cottage #7 and it was in great shape with a remarkable huge screened porch overlooking the Charleston Harbor. The staff, especially Edward and Will, made us feel so welcomed and were always very accommodating. We needed an early breakfast one morning, so Will put together some things and brought it over to our cottage!
This place is expensive but if you want to splurge, its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten two-bedroom cottages with spacious living areas, full kitchens, and private porches where you can enjoy waterfront views unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant