We had our wedding weekend planned from Thursday-Sunday in June. We rented all 10 cottages for our wedding party and it couldn't have been better-we felt like the Biltmore's for a few days! In fact, the weekend exceeded our expectations in every way. To start, check-in was a breeze and very friendly-all the staff have the laid back "beach" attitude, which in no way should be taken negatively. It was nice to have very attentive, yet very normal, people working diligently for you. The smallest request by us or our guests was always met. The cottages themselves are wonderful. Several reviews state the "slightly worn" look-folks, it's 2 feet from the harbor-unobstructed salt air and wind, a good problem to have. And no, they are not even close to being aged. The cleaning staff is wonderful and very good. The grounds are great, the pool was incredible, the breakfast was a nice touch, along with the snacks/beverages provided through out the day. But by far the best thing was sitting on the screened porch in the morning, sipping coffee barefoot (nursing a hangover) and time and time again we heard, "this is incredible". If possible, try to rent the whole property, it's incredible to have the whole place to yourselves. If getting married, do everything on site-ceremony and reception-to beautiful to go anywhere else. We wish we could do it all over again, we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten two-bedroom cottages with spacious living areas, full kitchens, and private porches where you can enjoy waterfront views unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Otel so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant