My husband and I just returned from our 2nd visit to the cottages. We will become regulars. We started the week traveling in the Northeast but the weather was so bad we had to return to SC. We called on our way down and they had a cottage available. Cottage # 6 – Everything was perfect. I cannot remember when I have relaxed so much. Sitting on the porch looking at the harbor is close to heaven. We were there during restaurant week and made reservations for all 3 nights – we canceled 2 nights to stay on the porch and watch wildlife in the harbor. (Fish, birds, fishermen) We love the location. We have stayed downtown when visiting Charleston for years but this is better. We can go downtown for dining and shopping and Visit the beach at the Isle of Palms and return to the peace of this cottage. They will have to get used to seeing us around, we will be coming back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten two-bedroom cottages with spacious living areas, full kitchens, and private porches where you can enjoy waterfront views unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant