I just came back from a visit to Charleston, and this motel was chosen for me on Priceline at the last minute. Decent location, right over the bridge that goes to downtown Charleston. The room was ok, towels were super scratchy, only a small packet of shampoo (no conditioner or lotion), no hair dryer (which surprised me!!). The bedspread had some dark marks on it, and it was thin - not like the down comforter you'd get in a regular hotel. Walls were thin, there was a dog whimpering in the next room all night when someone wasn't in there with him. But everyone was helpful and accommodating - I got to check in a couple of hours early with a king bed (you can't choose that on priceline), they opened the pool for me because it was the offseason and gated. Overall, it was a decent place for someone just looking to put their stuff down and a place to sleep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Hilton Head that is recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Red Roof Inn