“Well worth the Rate!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Well worth the Rate!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

We booked on a Thursday for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This was the only hotel we could find with an available room. Rooms were clean. Staff was very nice. Satellite didn't get local channels but we were well compensated for the inconvenience. If you're on a budget, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel for years. While attending College of Charleston, my family would always stay here when they came to visit. It is clean and safe, with an incredible location. If you are looking for resort or luxury style this is not your hotel. However, if you are of the same mindset as me, any money you save on a hotel is money you can spend doing other things. I only need a hotel to sleep. This being said, I require that my hotel be clean and comfortable. The location is literally just over the bridge from downtown. You can be downtown in 8 minutes. There was no hairdryer in my room, but one call the the front desk and one was provided. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

This was our third time staying here and this past time was the best! We never want to leave!

• Stayed October 2010
Hampton, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

Staff is great. We had a few problems at first by all were fixed. We enjoyed our stay.

Little River
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

the hotel was near great restaurants and shopping the staff "cindy" was very helpful in recommending restaurants and cab services

Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

I was three Wednesday thru Friday for a government conference. My husband and I decided to stay through the weekend and really had a lovely time. The only thing that bothered me was our room rate went up $20.00 a night for the weekend and the hotel was not even full. Our bill was more than what it would have cost to stay a whole week if I worked construction in Mt. Pleasant. The view was great, the hotel was quiet and the pool was nice. I would recommend this Inn to my friends. Thanks for your hospitality!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Our accomidations were clean and better than I had expected. The area was very pretty overlooking the water, and the location is convenient to Charleston as well as the beach at Isle of Palms. It is nice to find a pet friendly hotel. I will revisit in the future. Thank you,

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant? Share your experiences!