We stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Pleasant this past weekend and I have to say, It was very nice! The staff was very friendly, The guy at the front desk was GREAT, we had'nt ever visited this area before, and he was very informative as to things we could do.. We arrived at 4 in the morning, and they did'nt charge us for the first night , which was great! we really appreciated the hospitality, and will return for another stay! The rooms were clean, the beds were very comfy, the only problem i had was we did'nt have refrigerator , so we could'nt keep our drinks cold, but other than that, it was great! The rates were very affordable, 62 bucks a night! anybody that visits the Charleston area, knows that lodging is not cheap in the immediate Charleston area, so Mt. Pleasant being just across the bridge is the way to go, if you're on a tight budget. Highly recommend to anyone visiting the area, Great job Red Roof Inn, we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Hilton Head that is recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Red Roof Inn