“Post Parade Drop in” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 275 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Post Parade Drop in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Very nice atmosphere. The staff was very friendly. We stopping after the town parade and enjoyed the quiet. The server even made a special order for my son.

Visited December 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Ask for extra napkins to soak up the grease”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

This local bar is down the street from my work so I got a hot dog, coleslaw and onion rings to go for lunch.

The onion rings had to be squished with many napkins to soak up the old-tasting oil they used to fry them. Otherwise the grease dripped down my throat and made me cough.

The coleslaw has vinegar, peppercorns and very little sugar. It wasn't bad but not what I was expecting.

As for the hot dog, the meat and bun were tasty but they got my toppings wrong. I ordered onion bacon relish, cheese and red peppers. I know the lady who took my order heard me correctly because she even asked me what kind of cheese I wanted. I came back to work, opened my container and found a chili dog. I was very disappointed.

As for the chili, which I ate anyway because I was hungry, it was ok. It tasted like it came from a can but I don't think that's a crime for a local bar anyway.

I made do but it will take a lot to put me in the mood to return here, especially with so many other choices nearby.

• Visited January 2014