“Good for Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Easley, South Carolina
“Good for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Had the Wahoo Sandwich, blue cheese slaw, son had burger and fries. Service was good, prices reasonable and we met some folks on Thriller that had the seafood on grit cakes( loved them). It's a good option when in Shem Creek.great views.

Visited July 2013

63% Recommend
Chicago
“Great food and views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great overall experience, food, drinks, appetizers and service. All four in our party enjoyed their meals. Service was very good and the views out over the creek was fantastic. We plan to come back again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Won't be returning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

When we first walked in we were pleasantly greater by two very friendly blonde hostesses... One of them being from the same part of Arizona as my husband and I, she made easy conversation with us while explaining to us that it would be a small 20 minute wait. We didn't mind waiting seeing as everything downtown was flooded near our hotel. Unfortunately, the good service stopped there. We were seated after about 10 minutes with a waiter on the inside of the restaurant. Seating towards the left seems like the popular place to be. The waiter seemed nice enough but whoever dropped our food off, a younger woman in pink, was utterly rude. We asked for a glass of water, which seemed more like a chore to her. Hopefully she wasn't the manager. The food was okay, my husband had the Parmesan Flounder which he said was so-so. I had the turkey pita which was very tasty, but a little overpriced for what you actually are getting. The calamari was really yummy but a little greasy for my liking. The Le-Bomb was very good but practically melted when we got it. As we left, we were welcomed back but unfortunately we will not be returning. Such a shame for a restaurant with views like that!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Augusta, GA
“Nice view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place was suggested to us by Barbara (she runs Thriller Charleston) so we ate here for dinner and sat in the back corner with a full view of the water at Shem Creek. Waiter was super nice and patient. The food was very good. We had a great and relaxing time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food and Views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I wanted a relaxing lunch with a good view...I have been coming to Charleston for many years and often dont stop in the Shem Creek area as it seems a bit touristy. Hunger prevailed and I read a few reviews and thought I would give them a try. I was seated next to the railing on the outside deck and was very happy with that. I tried the fried green tomato stack...very good. I had a Seirra Nevada Pale Ale...and had the Mahi grilled Sandwich with Blue cheese coleslaw. The tomato stack is definitely for two...so I didnt finish the sandwich and coleslaw but they were very good. I would have given them 5 stars...but it did take a bit for them to notice me after the hostess seated me. Also, a shrimp boat came in while I was there and I watched a great dolphin show while I ate.

• Visited June 2013