“Excellent food, excellent service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 275 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Excellent food, excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

As always great food at TGI:s.
Our waiter Jeremy was great and very attentive, but not too much. Very friendly!!!
This is a great restaurant for the whole family!
We can really recommend the Jack Daniels salmon and shrimp!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Charleston
“Excellent service...one of our favorite restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Even though a chain restaurant, T.G.I.Fridays is one of our favorites to go for lunch (& sometimes dinner). We live about 30 minutes away so don't get to go as often as we would like, but agree that we enjoy the food & because we are also members of the "Give me more stripes" program. our points quickly add up to free food. They are constantly adding new items to their menu...entrees AND appetizers to try. On this particular visit, we came in for lunch on a Saturday. We had a coupon, which they excepted, for a free appetizer, so we ordered that and an entree, which my husband & I shared. They were busy & it seemed that our server, Stephanie, had too many tables to handle, but a manager, Ryan, came in to help her out. Both Stephanie & Ryan were quite friendly & competent. I had ordered an appetizer that didn't say it was "hot & spicy", but it was too hot for me...they made me a new one which was absolutely PERFECT for my taste. We always look forward to T.G.I.Fridays, but I think this one in Mt. Pleasant is one of the best!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
“My Favorite Place for Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

T.G.I. Fridays on Johnny Dodds Blvd, in Mount Pleasant is my favorite place for lunch. They have the best salads, entrees, appetizers and desserts anyone could ask for. Plus, I recommend you join their "Give me more stripes" program. Every dollar spent goes toward stripes. They add up to free food faster than the Roadrunner ran through the Coyote's painted cave! And you get free chips and salsa every time you come in. I have never seen a better program than this one. I have gotten free food more times than I can count. And the entrees are simply fantastic. Their Jack Daniels Grill offers delicious dishes, and their Sizzling offerings are simply the best. Sizzling Chicken and Cheese, Sizzling Garlic Shrimp, and Sizzling Chicken and Shrimp, mmmmmm! I would be remiss if I didn't complement the staff on the excellent job they do as well. The restaurant is 23 miles from my house but that doesn't stop me from going there at least once a week.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mt pleasant
“great to relax after work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

great place - attentive servers, i recommend the bar area as jessie, rhett, jeremie, melissa or dave will be at your beckon call....high energy - awesome service...consistent high quality food.

Visited April 2013
Canton, Georgia, United States
“Service Perfect, Food Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our server Matt was the best server we've ever had at any resteraunt. The food was ok, the steak was over cooked a little, the shrip was extra crispy, and the chipswere very greasy. Overall the experience very good.

• Visited April 2013